Bollywood stars, Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal are said to be tying the knot in December, and Indian media is covering the couple’s wedding day.
The big day, which is scheduled to take place in Jaipur, will have tight SOPs for visitors, including a non-disclosure agreement that attendees must sign.
According to India Today, the NDA list contains the following items:
- There will be no revelation of wedding attendance.
- There will be no photography.
- There will be no social media sharing of photos.
- There will be no sharing of location on social media.
- There will be no touch with the outside world until you exit the venue.
- All photographs will be released only with the permission of the wedding organizers.
- At the wedding site, no reels or movies are permitted.
Following the release of the new COVID-19 strain, Omicron, Katrina kaif and Vicky Kaushal intend to reduce the number of guests.
“They don’t want to take any risks, thus the current concern is to reduce the number of guests in light of the new variation. While the pair initially planned to invite all of their co-stars, directors, and producers, they are now modifying the list and rethinking things. Katrina’s side will also have a few guests traveling from outside, which may alter given the new travel restrictions that have been imposed “a source close to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal said