Pakistanis can now obtain a visa on arrival in Qatar after the Gulf state unveiled new immigration laws and gave directions to the relevant agencies.
As per the specifications, Pakistani nationals would be issued a 30-day visitor’s visa upon arriving at the Qatar airport for a cost of QAR 100, valid for 30 days and extendable for the same duration.
The following are Qatar’s visa requirements.
- The passport must be valid for at least six months
- Guaranteed return ticket
- Certificate of polio vaccination
- During the visit time, have a confirmed hotel booking at one of the country’s hotels
- Having been fully vaccinated with vaccinations approved by the Ministry of Public Health and has completed a 14-day interval following the final dosage
- A certificate showing a negative PCR test must be presented within 48 hours after arrival
Visitors have been requested to enroll on the Ehteraz website (WWW.EHTERAZ.GOV.QA) in order to acquire permission from Qatar’s Ministry of Public Health before travelling.
Passengers who have not got both doses of the vaccination 14 days before their arrival will be denied entry.